AGREEMENT TO RULES OF USER CONDUCT
As stated above, once you view the website you agree to abide by the following Rules of User Conduct:
You will be liable according the local or state or country or foreign law if any of the conducts is violated here in the website, and you agree to abide and refrain from following conducts:
1. Threaten, abusive, illegal, harassing, deceptive, fraudulent, defamatory, and invasive of another’s privacy, discrimination, and tortious or sexually oriented;
2. The contents on this site are for general information only. Readers should seek advice from suitably qualified professionals on any matter or problem;
3. The selling or trading of materials herein;
4. The unauthorized and unsolicited junk or bulk email;
5. Unsolicited email for subscriptions.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold EU/UNICEF/MOH and our affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including attorney's fees) arising out of your use of this site.
EU/UNICEF/MOH take on responsibilities on the information provided in the site, and don’t stand liable for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided herein. The contents on this site are for general information only. Readers should seek advice from suitably qualified professionals on any matter or problem.
EU/UNICEF/MOH takes no responsibility for any errors in information provided, for any viruses that may contained therein or may be downloaded from hyperlinked sites, or for any loss, damage or expense directly or indirectly caused as a result of reading the contents of this and hyperlinked sites.
All trademarks, service marks, and trade names in this site are those of the respective owner(s), and their unauthorized use is strictly prohibited.
Any reference to a third party site or any specific third party product or service by name does not constitute or imply its endorsement by EU/UNICEF/MOH, and you assume all risk with respect to its use.